Welcome back to my series, “Agent Success Secrets!” Today, I’m excited to introduce our guest, Anna Krueger. She’s from Greenville, South Carolina, and you may recognize her for being an amazing ISA/OSA coach and consultant. If you’re with Keller Williams, you may have recently seen her on the big stage at our mastermind—she did an awesome job, and we’re all proud of her.
Today I want to show you the conversation I had with her about her history as an agent, and how she’s managed to come so far in her career.
For your convenience, I’ve provided timestamps below so you can navigate the conversation at your leisure:
- 1:25—Anna’s Baltimore background // Starting her career as an ISA (inside sales agent)
- 2:50—Partnering with Keller Williams’ Haro Setian // Making a name for herself
- 4:00—Mastering the practice of goal-setting
- 5:10—How Anna discovered her talent for coaching and consulting in the business
- 8:15—The importance of the ISA role in the real estate hiring process
- 9:40—Setting the record straight about the experience required to be an ISA
- 10:50—Finding an ISA who is committed to the role
- 17:20—The top sources ISAs need to master in order to be successful // The importance of focus
- 18:50—Are lead agents/team owners good at training and tracking lead generation consistently?
- 20:20—The advice Anna received from Gary Keller
- 22:20—Anna’s recommendations for a great follow-up system
- 24:15—Taking creative license with your follow-ups
- 25:40—Trends that Anna has noticed regarding the evolution of the ISA role
Anna is doing an amazing job in her role and I’m so glad I could speak with her today. If you’d like to reach out to her to learn more from her expertise in the field, she can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, via Facebook in the group called ISAMastermindGroup, or also via the website www.isamapscoaching.com, where she has a number of recorded webinars available for viewing.
If you have any questions for us at the Wolek Group, we always encourage you to reach out to us. We’d be glad to have a conversation with you.