As a fellow KW agent hailing from Tacoma, Washington, Ruthy Taylor has plenty of advice to give to other agents seeking guidance in their careers, and I’m pleased to be able to sit down with her today and delve into the secrets to her success.
Here are the timestamps of our conversation so you can jump ahead to any section(s) that interest you the most:
- 0:48 - How Ruthy got started in her career, what her production was for last year, and what her goals are for this year
- 2:33 - How she’s achieved success in her career
- 6:21 - Her advice for other agents
- 8:08 - Why it’s important for new agents to find time to pursue the things they enjoy outside of real estate
- 9:39 - Her advice for older agents who are feeling burnt out
- 12:10 - What her original group looked like and what she would do differently with it this time around
- 13:54 - Are the people in her group automatically entered into her MET database? Does she start marketing them as a real estate professional?
- 15:48 - What she has in store for the future of her group
- 20:11 - Other lead sources she maintains for her business
If you have any questions or referrals for Ruthy, you can give her a call at (206) 718-3933 or email her at email@example.com.
As always, if you have any questions for me, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I’d love to help you.